I am 34 today.
And over the course of the last few weeks I have revisited the Happiness Project, as a method to get me out of a negative and anxious head space. It got me thinking about the things I believe make me happy and the things that make me no so happy. I’ve drafted a list of things that I would like to stay in tune with over the next year:
- Keep on saying hello to strangers, even when I’m feeling grumpy
- Stop looking for outside validation
- Stay off social media on weekends
- No barking at the kids
- Date night once a month (even if it’s just a quick coffee)
- Do the dishes right after breakfast
- No judgy
- No rushing
- Keep up with the grooming
- Believe that everything is fine until someone says it isn’t
- Only eat after 8pm twice a week (come on, it’s more realistic this way!)
And now I promise to not use this space as a personal self-help station.
Onto pretty and funny things!